HAIR THICKENING FIBERS
HOW TO APPLY MANE HAIR THICKENING FIBERS
With our Mane Hair Thickening Fibers the level of coverage is in your own hands – you decide on the amount you wish to use to create your own desired look. The fibers are very light and unlike other products on the market, they will not weigh down your hair. As you become used to using our Mane Hair Thickening Fibers , you will develop your own personalised styling technique – but initially we recommend that for best results you follow our instructions.
Wash and condition your hair. Using a conditioner is important to create a suitable surface for the fibers to adhere to.
Dry and style as normal.
Shake the container well. Remove the lid and hold the container approximately 3 cm above the scalp.
Sprinkle the fibers generously over the area to be thickened until the level of coverage is achieved.
Pat your hair gently to help the fibers settle. Add more fibers if more coverage is desirable.
If you wish to re-style then use a wide toothed comb or brush so as not to disturb the fibers.
When the desired level of coverage is achieved, maintain in place by using Mane Seal and Shine.
Spray for a light, natural looking finish. (NB. conventional aerosol sprays will blow the fibers away).
- NMane Hair Thickening Fibers will perform less effectively on hair that is damp or has not been conditioned.
- NFor areas at the back of the head either apply the fibers with your head down – or use a hand held mirror to see.
- NWhen applying to the front area of your head, protect your eyes by using your hand as a shield below the hair line.
- NMane Hair Thickening Fibers will remain in place until your next shampoo.
- NIf any fibers fall onto your clothes during application, simply brush away using a dry cloth or brush.
- NAlways replace the cap on the container after use and store in a cool, dry place.
- NIf, in the unlikely event, irritation occurs, then stop using.
Always follow the step by step instructions. Mane Hair Thickening Fibers should be sprinkled from a distance of approximately 3 cm (1 inch) from the head to help achieve consistent coverage. Once applied, simply arrange the fibers and style your hair with your fingers or a wide toothed comb and then seal in place with Mane Seal and Shine. Use between shampoos or as often as desired.
To remove, simply wash your hair with a mild shampoo and warm water. Always condition your hair before applying Mane Hair Thickening Fibers. Our Mane Hair Thickening Shampoo and Mane Hair Thickening Conditioner are specially formulated for thinning or fine hair and designed for use with the Mane Hair Thickening range.